A few things to remember before you submit your application for the final MBA application deadline (June 1st):
• Showcase who you are – Make sure your application represents you, what makes you standout and showcases your accomplishments.
• Submit everything on-time – Confirm that all supplemental materials are on their way (i.e. GMAT score, official transcripts, TOEFL score, etc.).
• Clear goals that identify fit – Ensure that your essays show a clear focus and articulate why the MBA is the right path for you at this time, and why the Merage School is the right fit.
• Proof read – Ask a friend or family member to double check your essays to confirm you are answering the question being asked (and that the essays are typo free).
• Consider the optional essay – Since you are applying late in the admissions process, the Admissions Committee will likely want to know why. Utilize the optional essay to communicate this. Only submit this if you feel it will be relevant.
• Reminder – We still admit applicants in the final round. We often receive great applications in the final round. Take the time to submit your best application.